Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I just woke up. It's past 1:00 pm. I missed 2 of my classes, and that means 10 more points I'll never see for physics. Good thing I did well on the midterm. I was actually motivated to go, because there was a cute girl that I saw last week that I haven't seen in discussion before. Then again, I've only been to three discussions out of seven. That's what happens when you stay up late talking about things that really tear you up inside. Like war and propaganda and our seeming grim near future. At least a new day brings promise of something else... too bad it's already 1:15... I'm half nocturnal again, but I always was a night person. Shoot! I just realized I'm missing the peace rally on campus. It's really hard to get involved when you sleep late. I'm sure there will be more protesting though. I think I just might join them.

First things first however.. I need to take a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home