Monday, October 20, 2003

I'm getting so tired of stuff. How great life would be if there wasn't so much stuff in the world. I could do all the window shopping in the world and it would never make me happy. Damn, if I wasn't so busy, I wouldn't need a freaking cell phone. If I didn't have to go home for things I'd be alright with my bike. If the weather wasn't so crazy, I'd be perfectly alright wearing basketball shorts and whatever t-shirt I pulled out of the closet. It's so frustrating when you get that materialistic mentality, especially when you walk through bougie-ass South Coast or something and suddenly you get a head trip that you have to buy some $60 shirt that cost not even $2 to make. And screw that driving-a-lexus/bmx/bimmer-makes-me-better-and-faster-than-you-so-i-can-cut-you-off-in-your-sub-$25-grand-car attitude. I can't take those drivers. I don't want to be rich... and see my priorities get seriously mixed up.

...we were so happy poor, but when we got rich, that's when our signals got crossed, and we got flipped...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home