Monday, April 19, 2004

I'm going off the deep end...
Certain thoughts are sticking in my mind as of late. I find myself questioning more of the things that most people see as normal. It reminds me that I'm not like a lot of people. Sometimes I feel like I'm more different than the same as other people. This is no passing phase. This is my life.

Right now as I try to turn feelings into thoughts and thoughts into words, I feel like I'm losing something every day. Every moment. The more I think about it though, it could be that (more than I'd like to) I chose to fight losing battles. Sometimes the struggle is rewarding, but right now, I don't know what it's going to cost me in the long run. There's little sense in overanalyzing, because I don't have that kind of energy. I don't know if I ever have enough energy anymore...

But I refuse to sit down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home