Saturday, December 11, 2004

I haven't been having very many complete thoughts lately.

Indeed, I worked a lot this week. It's a good thing in many ways. Hopefully I won't be tempted to spend anything and stay in broke mode. I have to bury my credit cards for a while longer. Debt can get paralyzing if you don't control it. I checked my credit rating, and amazingly, it's about 715, which means it's better than average. If I stay on track I could have my cards fully paid off by next December or January.

I'm really not a pepperoni pizza person. I like vegetables. And meat. Supreme is the way to go.

It's getting harder to keep everything sorted out when I'm busy. On the other hand, when I had more time, I was just too damn lazy.

I feel like I understand the power of spoken language and I even tutor English for 5 Korean kids and pretty soon a UCI freshman, but I don't talk a lot...

I'm trying to create some distance between Christmas and materialism, and I'm doing pretty well. I'm still lacking in the spirit though. I think I know why.

The past several nights I haven't been able to get in bed before 3 am. Tomorrow I have to wake up before 8 am...

Damn, I'm still single.

The most competitive thing I've done in the past few months is play poker. I need to buy an ARC pass soon.

Is it just me or are people more inclined to do their own thing lately?

Keeping a daily photo blog isn't easy when you don't take pictures everyday.

I feel learning deprived. I think I need a few new "distractions."

I ran yesterday. I was only about 1/8 of a mile or something, but it reminded me that I should run while I still can. I'm kind of scared of a sedentary life.

No matter what I do with my hair, I usually give up and wear my hat. I need a new hat. Better yet, I want to get a new hat.

We all need contrast in our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home