Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Despite sleeping at 3am, I half woke up for no apparent reason at 9:30, and got out of bed pretty easily at 10:30. I had a pretty crazy dream too. I moved back in with my old roommates into a tiny apartment. Before we got all our stuff moved in though, they had a little party. I was drinking and they all got drunk, and someone spilled their drink all over my white suit, but it was okay because it didn't get stained (where do I get this stuff?) After things calmed down a little bit, I tried to find some place to sleep, because there were 5 or 6 of us there, and only 3 rooms, and they were already occupied. I checked the front door (it was nighttime), and it was wide open, and hanging crooked off the hinges (like our door now at Madrona), so I tried to pull it straight and close it, but Debbie was coming up the stairs with some stuff to move in. That's all I remember. I didn't quite realize it was a dream until a few minutes after I woke up, so I was expecting to have a hangover or something (not like I would know) when I heard my alarm. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home