Thursday, October 20, 2005

Oh, that October sky. I haven't seen such nice skies since who knows when. Tuesday was so crazy I'm still recovering from it. From working on the stations photo project for hours, to the LOG meeting and trying to sing an octave lower for every song, to the backout that scared us out of Interfaith, to good conversation at Del Taco, the racist guy in the parking lot, and Crescent Bay until 3:30am. No wonder I woke up around noon today. There was definitely a good vibe going that day, besides that racist guy. It makes me think about certain scenarios, like what would happen if he got violent, and how I would handle a situation like that. If I was by myself, I just would have walked, but if he were to throw it down with my friends, I'd like to think I would hold my own. He wasn't by himself though. And he must have been about 260, 270 pounds. After we drove off, they were in back of Albertson's, looking inside a parked security car. Pretty shady.

Sometimes all you can do is pray.

I finally got my tires replaced, after a little adventure. Keerz went to try to get her tire repaired, but it was too worn out. Then her dad didn't want her to get a set of 4 new ones yet, so we checked out Blends while we waiting. Walking out, some girl and a guy approached her, wanting her to be in some hair show. They invited me too, but it's too soon. Too soon. The comments about Keerz's attire though... "Well... actually... um... ah... IT'S PERFECT. It's HIP and TRENDY." Plus, the guy kept shifting his posture and adjusting the strap of his man bag. Oh man. That was hilarious.

I need some rest.

I need more energy.

Roll on.

1 Comments:

Blogger angfoo said...

good vibes all around...right on

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home