Wednesday, January 11, 2006

For every ordinary day, there's always something extra... if you're looking in the right place.

My thoughts as of late haven't been as solvent or cohesive as I would like. Really, I think I've been reduced to philosophical train wreck. It can't really be all this complicated as it is in my head. It's simple. If I let it be. And that's the hard part.

No running today, because laziness is a chronic affliction, but hopefully I'll get some miles in tomorrow. I did get a little work out in before I jumped in the shower right around the time I should have been at work. Which reminds me... it's about time I enrolled in EMT certification. Is January 1/3 over already?

Morning is starting me down in the rearview. I'd better speed up and catch up with my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home