Thursday, June 29, 2006

good timing. sometimes.

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was in a Stephen King movie that had five separate plots. I don't remember it, but it was pretty creepy.

Last night I parked on San Joaquin so my car wouldn't get dirty from the crap reclaimed water they use on the grass. My dad washed it for me on Monday and I haven't got it washed in at least 3 months. Well today I got to my car and it was covered in leaves and the birds used it as target practice. Stupid birds.

Today I took my car for a brake change and axle change. They quoted $180 for the brakes and $230 per axel, but as it turns out, they couldn't reuse the rotors, so the grand total comes to $700, after they let me have a 10% AAA discount (even though I don't have AAA). Man, that's a grip of cashmoney. That's what... 5 months of gas! Too bad you can't hear the irony by reading that. I bummed a ride of Kaffee (shanks!) and went with Meechy Mae and Kayleen on their apartment hunt. Called them right as they were leaving too. Too bad the IAC is a collective parking Nazi.

Picked up my car at 5, and realized I was low on gas, so I dropped by Costco, burned another $25 or so, and grabbed a chicked bake after bumping into Janelle. Ate in the car, rolled back to Madrona, got ready to ball.

I think I'm slowly developing a game, but I still have terrible handles. My post game is getting decent, but I still throw up some fantastic airballs. And my jumper is still consistently inconsistent, but I'll still throw up a J when I'm open. I wish I was fast.

Back in Chino. Someone was a great person (or persons) and decided to open up the express lanes on the 91 with all the construction. What a livesafer. Literally saved 20-30 minutes. Woohoo!

I need new socks. Good socks are hard to find though. Very hard.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home