Saturday, November 11, 2006

What am I doing?

The question comes up more and more often. Do I answer it? Not yet. Not in the least. But this is it. This is it. What's that?

This is life.

So what now? I know I'm being led on this path, and I'm nice and set on my current course. Which gives me all the more motivation to say damn the familiarity and the comfort.

I need to look outside and see something different. How to do that without completely uprooting my whole life is a project I don't know how I'll handle. There's a lot I should be doing, more I could be doing, and more than enough that I'm not doing.

It's more than restlesness now. As much as my life is everything I need it to be right now, there's a gravity to this that I can't ignore.

wtf. What the %#@(*.

For once, my room is a lot cleaner than my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home