Saturday, January 27, 2007

every day is someone's birthday

Walking Scott's dog around the neighborhood was a little difficult. My legs are still sore from Wednesday's workout and it felt like I was one of those walking robots. Luckily it didn't really hinder my tennis game, which went from ugly to halfway decent over the course of three hours. Almost four months of living right on top of a tennis court and today was the first day I actually played on it. Some guys showed up about an hour and a half into the set Wolfe and I were playing, and then we started some doubles. Somehow, I found my first serve a few times and didn't play too bad, but damn, didn't win a set all day. Well, there was the set that got interrupted, and that was tied 4-4. I forgot how fun tennis is. It's been almost 9 or 10 months since I've last played. I still have to break in the football I got for Christmas too. And the indoor volleyball I got two years ago. The saddest thing is I have all this stuff sitting in the trunk of my car, unused.

keep it moving

Grey's Anatomy has been difficult for me to watch lately...

You really can't expect some things to happen. So you either try and make it happen or you hope for the best. Or you crash and burn.

and sometimes you're surprised

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home