Monday, January 01, 2007

It's good to be back.

A little clarity please?

I made good on one resolution so far, albeit a short term and impromptu one: I killed my phone battery last night trying to reconnect. Maybe an hour plus of phone calls and 40 some texts did the trick. No easy trick, as I've only used 100 minutes in the last week and a half. As everyone at Pelican Bay rushed outside after the countdown and I sat there, having already tried to contact my family, I realized I never call anyone. So I called as many people as I could. As many people as I've neglected to keep in touch with for life, I tried to reverse the trend. So far so good.

So here's to the effort. 2006 was the hardest year of my life, but I don't intend on making 2007 easy. A little effort can go a long way, and with enough effort, regret tends to fade away.

It's sad to say, but yeah, I have a lion's share of regrets.

Funny how we base everything in this time-space concept, but I'm not so much going for new year's resolutions as life changes. I've already been ironing some things out in my life, and I've been spurred on in other areas but haven't acted yet.

Yet.

As the dawn comes, so does the promise of new opportunity.

greetings, apologies, respect, regrets, blessings, peace, and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home