Saturday, February 03, 2007

in the end there was one

Ballin! I still hate the game, but damn, I won in mafia today as a mafioso. We started off with 11. I was accused second, but didn't get voted off, managed to kill my accuser, had to kill one my own (Keerz), then be stopped twice in a row during sunset by the doctor (Will), kill another citizen and my other cohort (Sarah), then go 1 vs 7 against the citizens/police/doctor. And I did it, surviving a few more accusations and votes along the way. Somehow. Dumo and Will played really well as cop and doctor, and luckily Dean helped kill them without me having to give away my identity. That was intense though. I felt like all my blood was in my face. Long live HNO2 (Nitrous Acid, my nickname). Maybe I don't hate the game anymore, but I hated it like none other the past few years. I guess people change. Hahahaha.

Tomorrow's a busy day. Today actually. Tomorrow for me though. It's right about time to crash.

open invitation

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good game. i knew it was you.

BALLIN!!!

-dean aka the lithium ion aka Li+

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home