Saturday, February 24, 2007

set it off

I'm in a bit of a dark place right now. It seems it's due partly to being pushed here, and partly because I walked the rest of the way myself. I don't want to be here. But I won't deny that sometimes I need the contrast. Someone went and turned off the lights on the way out, not realizing there were others in the room. So I make the best of things. Exercise a little more caution. Relearn to trust my better instincts. Balance hope with realism, but never let it be extinguished. Trust. For the time being, I can hardly take a confident step. I think I'd rather run before I walk.

I'm not going to mince my words. Somewhere along the line, people have picked up the wrong translation. What is it about a dying language? You try everything in your power to keep it alive.

find me

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home