Thursday, March 13, 2003

I feel slightly more focused now after working out. Why am I still blogging then? I think working out by yourself gets you to really concentrate, first on your sets, then on whatever comes to mind. I was thinking I need to stop letting myself get too distracted. I think for Lent I'm going to take a break from checking out girls... I hasn't been working for me anyway. I'm not closed to anything happening, but I should stop looking for something that isn't there. I know it's not going to be easy, with the quarter coming to a close and my days as a senior (going on fifth year, but still) being numbered, but it's for the best. Girls, make it easy on me by being less attractive for the next several weeks. Thanks...

Back to studying. The stats textbook isn't at reserves, so I think I'll have to buy it tomorrow. How sad is that? I'm buying a book 3 days before the final. Time to get crackin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home