Wednesday, March 12, 2003

The more and more I overhear my roommates speak, the more I realize how stupid you sound when every sentence you say is strung with f**k or f**king or s**t as an interjection, subject, adjective, adverb, verb, article, conjunction, preposition, or superlative, especially when combined with a negative, pessimistic tone. It really grates on my ears. What good is it to shoot garbage out your mouth even when you talk about things you like? I don't care if people curse when they're mad or stressed, but ten, fifteen times an hour? You've got to use that thing sitting on your neck more often. Might as well grunt like an animal instead of using words if 10% of your most often used vocabulary refers to defacation and sexual intercourse. Change your thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home