Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I've been having so many dreams lately. This morning I had three dreams, right before I woke up the first time, and two right before my snooze time ran out. Each one got more vivid. The past week I think I've been have really elaborate dreams. I've never had so many dreams so often... I think it boils down to the turmoil in my head. I'm so restless inside lately. I've been trying to do the things I've always wanted to do, being careful not to take on too much responsibility, but there's a nagging sense that I'm missing out more than anything else. I've always valued being part of something, and now it feels like I'm not part of anything really. It's almost as if I've invested in so many things to the extent that I've spread myself thin.

I wonder what's better: making myself scarce, or putting everything I got into a few select things. I'm not the type to give up on things either. The worst is that I think other people believe I'm too over-extended to do much else. It's a hunger which doesn't go away for me. I always believe I can do more...

... is it worth it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home