Thursday, November 06, 2003

Now that the madness of midterms has subsided, I can finally relax. For tonight. Then it all begins tomorrow. HSO interviews have been tiring, but interesting. I think our facilitators are going to be awesome this year. We're gonna have to just bring it out of them. Finishing my part of the group essay midterm for film studies... 2-3 pages in less than 3 hours... you could say it wasn't fun. Actually, it was painful. I was so hungry the whole time, and my headache hadn't subsisded yet, and I was still a little woozy from the fever I had in the morning. But I got through it. Thank God. I thought I wasn't going to make it. Going to class for 3 hours wasn't looking too great for me, so Geeps, Cristina and I went ot Carl's Jr to grub, bumped into Karen, and talked about embarassing moments sleeping, ghosts, and things back in the day. Then I rode home, and it was ridiculously cold.

And I got to talk to her today... ah yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home