Monday, October 11, 2004

And the plot thickens. Wheels are turning. Something may come out of this after all. But who am I to say so? It's not completely in my hands. It never was. I need to do something though, without forcing the issue. Sometimes you have to remind yourself not to just go for the "sure thing." I'm not much in a gambling mood though either. Unless somebody's playing Hold'em.

I think a lot about food. Not just because I love it, but because we need it, but it gests dressed up as an art or a social activity all the time. It was fun eating at India Cook House with NG, BJ and Derrick... knocking back some cold [water] and talking about the ladies. Haha. No comment about the camel balls though. I think I've been a little socially deprived recently. It makes me want to start cooking again. Maybe tomorrow, if I wake up before noon. Here goes nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home