Friday, October 29, 2004

Being at home, I've started to notice the great trouble I have with sleep. Last night I slept from maybe 11pm to 1:15am. Then I tried (but failed miserably) to get back to sleep so I could possibly get myself used to waking up before 11am. But I just kept turning over, not quite sure if I was too hot or too cold to be comfortable. I kept checking my cell phone for the time.

2:15am

Oh man, so many thoughts run through your head when you can't sleep. Not like I'm stressed out, but this is really stressing me out. I want to sleep!

3:05am

I should have just stayed up and blogged or something. I know I have something to write about, otherwise I wouldn't be awake thinking about everything right now.

4:35am

You can really beat yourself up sometimes. Why am I beating myself up? Why are things so unsettled right now?

And eventually it all faded away into sleep, sometime before 5am. Now I'm awake and I can't shake this unsettled feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home