Saturday, October 23, 2004

Well I called it, so I guess I should post it:

Arlene's dad: Have you ever seen a black Pinoy?
Geeps, David, Dee, Mel, Derrick, NG, and I [look towards Mel]
Mel [raises hand]

Funny things happen when you leave for San Diego at 10pm. White elephants, vanity microwaves, driveway brakes, helicopter pads, chairs you're not supposed to sit in, matching shirts (do I see a trend?), huge bbq grills, magical places, the moon close enough to touch, writings on the window, 3 part poops...

Then I sat down and proceeded to lose at NBA Live 2004 by 2 points. 2 ()*#))#@&% points. After 48 minutes. So I did what any rational person would do. I quit and played the same game again, and smashed those computer bastards by 30 points. Hmm... I guess the sun should be coming up shortly. Ack. Gotta work tomorrow. Here we go again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home