Sunday, October 17, 2004

Streets of black glass revisted

I love the rain. Driving in it, walking in it, talking in it. It reminds me of love. Inevitably, it reminds me that I'm still single. But I still love it. 40% MOM + 50% Shawshank and Regfoo dinner at CPK was fun. "Ooooh! This is nice." And we all wore brown. Who sent the memo? Yea, it was one of those days. Lazy sleep all afternoon until it's almost dark but you can't tell the difference cuz it's just gray outside days. Breakfast for the Filipino community collective was fun too, and it wasn't that bad being up at 8 am. Em's birthday surprise at D&B's was pretty fun too, and no fingers got smashed this time... I think Franny's slipper was the only casualty. I'm still sore though from Time Crisis and the stupid boxing game... and basketball. How sad is that? But it was fun. All of it brings me back...

another wave in the ocean, another reflection off the jet black street...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home