Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Well, I had a somewhat productive day. I didn't do most of the things I wanted to do, but I didn't just waste my time away. Half of me didn't even want to ring to doorbell of my kid's house to tutor, but instead of leaving early like I thought I would, I actually stayed a half hour longer than I normally do. Tomorrow (hopefully) will be more of the same. I was never one to have a routine though. I'll have to see how this all pans out. There's a lot of driving to be done. I'm getting pretty sleepy now. Getting up early makes me feel old for some reason. Besides the productivity, I didn't really talk to anybody except Hoyce, because she was venting. Which brings me again to this conclusion:

I need to use my anytime minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home