Tuesday, February 22, 2005

let it loose

i'm a little impatient right now
but I have to do this
damn the punctuation and capitalization
this is free form

i've been thinking
yea thinking
but i haven't been doing much
that's what i should be getting to
from thinking to doing
the state of my room reflects that
this mess deepens my paralysis
i think i'm over it though
and i could wipe it all away right now
but this is more than scattered bills and magazines
receipts and random articles of clothing
this is the future
the future i don't understand
why do i get so caught up in it
could it be i'm tripping over what's right in front of me
that's a great big question mark
relationships are fickle creatures
dreams are almost as misleading as insightful
i've got to make room
for something greater
in my life
so when i hear that knock
i can welcome it in

whatever it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home