Friday, April 29, 2005

Man, it's truly hard to get away from some things. It seems to be the way a lot of things are going right now. Still, once I get away for a little bit, I can see once again the task at hand, not forgetting to appreciate the experience.

The hills around Corona/Yorba Linda/Chino Hills were looking amazing today, with the partly overcast sky being broken up by massive beams of sunlight, reaching out to bless the well forested hills with radiance. Wow. I don't think a photo would have done it justice. Right next to the urban sprawl nonetheless, but still beautiful.

If I look back I remember:
my mom smiling
seeing the gears turn in the minds of the kids I tutor
feeling the soreness in my muscles
a botched handshake (why did I say "oh..."?)
April talking about Saint Dee Haw
Three cop cars for a noise complaint

The internet is back at Madrona.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home