Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Two weird dreams this morning.

One.
A bunch of us were out somewhere. I drove. We decided to chill instead of heading home, maybe watch some movie at someone's apartment. When we got to the apartment (some random one) We were talking for a little bit because we couldn't decide what to watch. I could barely keep my eyes open, so I fell asleep on the floor right in front of the tv. The next thing I remember was I woke up and we were home, and there was an article in the newspaper about people getting knocked unconscious. I asked GP what happened and he said that he drove all of us home, but didn't explain how we all got in the car. (Then I woke up to my alarm. No freakin closure.)

Two. (I fell back asleep for this one)
(I really can't remember anymore. This is all I can muster: I was riding with a few other people in somebody's car. It was a stick shift. I got jealous because the shifts were like butter. Smoother than an automatic. I started thinking "what am I doing wrong?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GP carried all of you guys. he is soo strong that he carried two at a time. in fact, he put derrick on top of all of you guys. but for some odd reason, derrick said his butt was sore the next morning. hmmm....

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

whoa. that's some insight.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home