Monday, May 29, 2006

my time

This is my time. This is my only time. I'm done wasting it.

I should be away from this computer by now, but things conspire against me. I didn't wake up at 8 today. I woke up at 10. I figure though... yesterday I woke up at 5:30 and I didn't have my alarms on last night when I fell asleep, so technically I didn't oversleep. Plus, my average wake up time is still 8 am over the last 5 days. Basketball anyone?

Last year I was in Mammoth with some old-school Loggers. Wait, I'm one of them. Again... Why am I still in my apartment?

Yesterday during one of my naps I dreamt that my car was hijacked by my boss. I woke up today with another crazy dream that I forgot by the time I had my bowl of Kashi (Mon)GoLean Crunch in front of the keyboard. Damn. I had a long period without remembering any dreams. Is that a good or bad thing?

It smells like Memorial Day outside (grilled meat). A third time... Why am I still in my room?

I don't know what to think about some things. I should play it all by ear.

Stupid Miami Heat. Argh, I guess it gives Detriot some motivation. Wade doesn't like Shaq either. Wade is a cool guy.

I've gotta get outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home