Thursday, May 25, 2006

trapped

Basketball. Man, it feels good to play and not limp home. Four games played, three played well. I need to do this more often. I even woke up before eight, which is almost miraculous by my standards. Maybe a league is in my future. Bball five times a week. I can swing it. There's only one way to go from here--up.

Motivation snowballs.

I saw some old schoolers at noon mass today. But then again, I'm pretty old school myself. At least I look young still. Hopefully soon, I'll feel young too.

Gotta continue this blogroll. I have to write more. I've been reading a lot more than I have in the past, so this is naturally an extension of my brain workout. But it's more than that, so I have no reason not to being spilling all of this out. Except that I might not have time. And that excuse only works if I'm actually doing something with my time beside the usually lazy stuff I'm trying to get away from. Man, developing routines can be so energy intensive.

Gas is ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as it was last week. Which is saying something. I'm glad I get around 30 mpg. Otherwise, I'd be blowing mad cashmoney on fossil fuel, only to turn it back around into greenhouse gas. Man, I should fix my bike.

Damn, I should sleep.

pass it out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i know your birthday passed... so... Happy belated! =P

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home