Saturday, November 11, 2006

You don't know me.

It's been said that speed does not kill; differentials in speed kill. It seems like the vast majority of drivers settle on a speed somewhere 5-10 mph above the speed limit. There are also the handful of drivers who, either in respect for the law or an ignorance of the dynamics of highway traffic, tend to drive at or below the speed limit. This wouldn't create problems, except the 'fast' lane fails to live up to its name. People don't only pass to the left, they pass on the right. What ends up happening? Collisions.

How do I drive?

I don't have the mind to push all the time; nor do I have the patience to be passed by all others. So I crash into people. I don't think they notice most of the time.

No more cruise control. No sudden stops. More lane changes, more turns and more unexpected surprises ahead.

You still don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home