Saturday, December 02, 2006

conflict of interest

Fack. Did it again. Slept out my favorite part of the day. Friday night 7pm till 11:30pm. I didn't feel like staying up all night, so I moved from the couch where I unwillingily crashed to my bed and proceeded to catch up on sleep. Now it's 5am and I'm good. Man, what is up with me?

Somebody knows how I like eggs.

It's really disappointing how the image you have of someone can blind you to what's really there. Every time I step out of the apartment now, most of the neighbors gave myself and the roommates dirty looks, and all because of a baseless accusation by one other neighbor that we were looking in her window one night. No judge, no jury, and now we're the black sheep of the complex. We don't even have to opportunity to clear our names.

I only got half the to-do list from yesterday crossed off, so it's rolling over to today's list. Ack.

The sky's lightening up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home