Wednesday, November 29, 2006

flipped the script

Been to Chino and back three times in a week. I haven't done that in a long time. I forgot how home keeps me grounded.

Man I love shoutouts. Thanks.

Potlucks are always better when you cook. And cooking's more fun when you do something you haven't tried yet. If I knew making honey walnut shrimp wasn't biochemistry, I would have made it once a week.

There's always room for growth.

My sleeping habits have been very strange lately. Last night I fell asleep in front of the computer at home home and woke up at 2, tried to go back to bed around 4 but probably fell asleep well after 5, and woke up at 8 something. What's the deal? I don't usually have trouble falling asleep.

The best part of an uphill climb is that you end up higher than where u started.

Good. Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

hi jason.



i
miss
u
=(

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home