Sunday, January 28, 2007

detour signs

This is a little confusing. Please don't let my eyes deceive me. No dellusions here.

I went to a baptism today. There were babies everywhere. I felt old and young at the same time. Old because so many of my friends are married and have kids. Young because unlike them, I'm still younger, and well, very much single. Pretty soon we'll be celebrating our kids' birthdays more than our own. So close yet so far.

I'm a little worn out. I worked an extra shift on four hours sleep and fell asleep twice, but nothing obvious. I don't think I could sit for more than five minutes without dozing off. Yet here I am. It's past midnight. Damn. I was ready to crash at 5pm.

i've got my hurricane

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for coming to mik-mik's baptism, jason...your presence meant a lot!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home