Thursday, February 15, 2007

better late

It's somewhat appropriate that I write this past 2am... I like doing a number of things better at night... late meals, late convos, late walks, late workouts, late blogs... I guess it fits me overall. A little bit late.

Late in general.

But not all the time. I'm learning.

So after yesterday's great buildup... I take some time to look closer at the things that washed up on the shores of my mind's beachfront, and I find that this history, much like that written in textbooks, is defined in a large part by the the author's vision of events.

The rest is simply more than we can hope to change.

Maybe I'll be more willing to leave it to You.

whoknows? Youknow. I think I can deal with that.

much appreciation

1 Comments:

Blogger anna liza said...

95%!

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home