Wednesday, February 07, 2007

poured out

I feel a little empty right now... my car was suffering the same as well. It wouldn't start. I called up Dean after a lot of pushing and failed starts. Chevron ran out of gas canisters, but there was a tow truck guy talking to the cashier and he let me borrow one of his cans for free. It was all a little funny. Having experience to put trivial things in perspective kept me from making a big deal out of it. If my mom knew I had finally run out of gas, I probably would get a lecture. There are times I think I wouldn't mind though.

times like these

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're awesome Jay! Praying for u and your family. I'm here if u need anything. You may be a bulls fan, but you're still my friend =)You wont forget.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) praying for you! today's a good day.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Brenton said...

i'm loving who you are and what you do ALL DAY! i got you fo real, many prayers and much Love from Above

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad i could be of service. i gots yo back.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home