Friday, October 24, 2008

i overslept a little

Well... a lot actually. It happens when I have real convoluted dreams. I don't remember the exact flow of it all but I remember:

- I was visiting Chicago
- someone (Balster?) had a cut on his toe that turned out to be cancerous (i saw on the news last night that Tom Brady's knee liagment got infected after surgery). He was pretty nonchalant about it though.
- We moved back to our old apartment, only the garage was now a three car garage and we had the middle space. the crazy landlord actually emptied out the other two sides of the garage which were completely packed with old cars and junk (though she'd never do it in real life). We moved the old cars to the very edge of the driveway and had all sorts of room.
- In Chicago, I went out at night and there were people chilling on top of a smaller building by one of the rivers. I sat down and someone gave me a pizza. A tour boat passed by and I recognized one of my friends on it, so I yelled, "Hey [insert name here]!," and she yelled back, "Hey, you.... human."
- Right after the boat passed my sister came up to the top of the building, carrying her own pizza. She offered me some. I asked her how long she was staying for and she said from the 24th to the 28th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home