Friday, July 30, 2004

It feels like summer finally kicked in. Finally! These past few weeks I've alternated between watching Scott, tutoring, boredom, and cleaning for the most part. The past week or so has been really fun. PUSO beach day was last Saturday, and even though I couldn't scrape my lazy ass from the apartment before 3pm, I thoroughly enjoyed myself the rest of the day. It's like I forgot and redicsovered my love of the beach. Strange. Today I caught some waves with Jacki, Kris, Vince, Ryan, and Melissa down at Newport. I guess the waves were pretty nice, but I'm oh-so-softcore when it comes to the ocean. I still can't swim if my life depended on it. I really have to work on that. Parking was a real pain in the buttocks. Took me twenty minutes of futility, but I squeezed (barely) into a meter spot right off the sand. Next time I use a meter, I'll be looking for a stupid dial. Damn meter ate four quarters before I figured it out. Totally and completely remorseless. How I despise paying for parking.

Several shades darker (I think I'm finally losing my fugly tan from trans retreat way back when) and all scraped up (never again without a rashguard... but I'll bet it'll happen again anyway), we were all washed up and headed back. I caught my meter just as time ran out. Thank God for good timing and good times. The sun shines gently in the skies now for me... It's just like the best nap of my life, two summers ago under a cabana at Raging Waters. Awesome.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy Jason,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your this post post. I gave up my search for rashguards information and wanted to hang out here on your blog - well done. I might make a blog like yours about rashguards, but I wouldn't try to compete with you. You're doing a great job Jason.
You got a great thing going... by friend.

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, this has got to stop! People like you are doing a great job on their blogs yet people still manage to junk them up with spammy comments. I've given up, one of my blogs is getting destroyed with the clutter of these comments. Oh well, I guess there's still a lot to enjoy. My rashguards site is starting to be a better investment of my time. It's easy to maintain, there's a lot of information on rashguards out there so I'm not having much trouble there. I don't know what to do... You're doing such a great job and I wish my blogs were like yours!

Thanks for letting me post.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Jason, I don't know if you can help me, but I think maybe you will understand. I see all this crazy blog spam everywhere (I see some here) and I'm wondering if you know how we can stop it. I just have a site about rash guard, and I can't even go find information on rash guard without having to filter through all the junk. My blog gets totally bombarded with this rediculously spam. I hope you're not as frustrated as my self. Anyway, good luck with your blog, and let me know if you have any ideas...

Thanks.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home