Monday, November 01, 2004

I need a resolution. Hopefully sooner than later. When it's all sorted out, is anything going to come out of this? It could just be I'm taking a much wider perspective on things than I ever should have, but it helps that it's all be said at one point or another. I never did to well when I kept things to myself. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Maybe it's more "invitations" than "decisions." What comes out of two imperfections?

And so it goes deep. Edges are sharpened, details are blurred, and ideals are thrown out the window. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure there's some soul searching involved. Either that, or I have it all upside down. Time to stop reading and start asking. Time to stop analyzing and start acting. The time is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home