Thursday, November 25, 2004

on the Thanksgiving tip.

I know I haven't been seeing all that there is to appreciate around me. It's one of the things that comes with high standards, perfectionism, and idealism. I've been trying to separate a desire for growth from a ever growing yearning for just a little bit more. And I've forgotten what I have. But I have been reminded just enough to keep me grounded.

It's getting harder not to let go... I dreaded leaving the apartment tonight to drive home. Just about everyone was home already or would go home eventually for Thanksgiving, and I really didn't want to be by myself for too long.

But you have to let go sometimes.

I don't remember feeling like this before. I'll stop. You'll find me here.

and my heart
will not rest
until
it rests
in You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home