Monday, November 01, 2004

Yo, dis T.O.To continue with the madness that was this weekend, there was noon mass choir, more manual driving lessons in the Interfaith parking lot, scratched plans for Thai Spice, Franny brattyness in front of Madrona, quick trips to Shawshank for Boulderdash, phone calls from parents when I forgot I had work, benefit concert practice, Jack in the Bizzle, and actually talking in our room.

It's fun just being in the moment. For the weekend at least. It's back to work on Monday, if I can call it work. I've got plenty to do tomorrow, so hopefully I'll wake up. My stomach's not too happy that I only had 2 tacos for dinner. That means potentially I'll be up a little early to quell some hunger pangs, but it's more likely that I'll just be damn tired and damn hungry, too lazy to eat and too hungry to sleep.

Brought to you (and me) by God. Thank God. you have been our refuge... you have been our home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home