Friday, February 03, 2006

Man, timing makes the biggest difference some times. It's coming down to becoming a victim of circumstance or the lucky beneficiary of a wrinkle in time. A land of extremes. This is what I asked for, right? Ah, to have what I do not. That's the gist of desire. Which doesn't coincide with my dreams. Not completely. I'm not focused enough right now. Things are getting contrary and despite being in black and white, I can't make heads or tails out of much anymore.

This afternoon, it had to be in the mid-80s... and then around 4:30 a dense fog descended and the world resembled a winter wonderland again, sans snow/sleet/frost. A truly unpredicatable thing.

Has it come to this already? I'm not one to quit that easily. I'm a fighter. A competitor. The concept of pace flies out the window when you don't have anything left. So I run.

When does this stop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home