Tuesday, December 05, 2006

11 hours and counting.

I think this will be one of those days where I end up thinking there are too many hours in a day.

Track of the moment: smoke and mirrors - Rjd2

I was buying some things at Albertson's on Sunday morning and there was a father there with his daughter. She was getting into one of those carts for kids, which was shaped like a big red car with a basket sticking out the back or the front. Once she got in, the father started pushing the cart and she started shouting "Stop! Buckle me first!" Man, that killed me.

2 Comments:

Blogger kirsten said...

hahaha. cute. it's good to be safe.
we should all be like that little girl.

2:11 PM  
Blogger anna liza said...

HAHAHAH that sounds likes something i would say as a kid...

or actually even now lool.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home