Wednesday, March 28, 2007

i thought you knew

Man, there are so many things that sabotage us and break us down... why do we end up doing the same to overselves and everyone around us?

It's about time to take off the blinders. There are some wicked curves ahead.

Once in a while I'll have a dream that's so ordinary I don't realize it's a dream until a while later. When I was in Chicago, I dreamt I saw someone I didn't really want to see. It took a day or two to figure out what was going on. Sometimes I wish more of the things that I remember are actually memories from random dreams.

So far, getting back into 'life' mode has been tiring. Things are still a mess. I haven't yet filed things away... in my room and in my mind. I guess tomorrow will be my catchup day.

Building bridges is difficult if you're only working from one side of the gap. I can only reach so far.

resistance makes you stronger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home