Friday, February 06, 2009

moving on up

here goes

It's been an interesting week. Somehow, for all that's been going on, I don't have much to say off the top of my head.

Forgive me for being forthright with this. I'm only being real. And that seems to sum up my problem as of late. Or perhaps, my problem in general.

You could say I've been pretty good at avoiding failure. Now I don't think I've failed enough. That's not a good thing for me either. I think I'm chronically adverse to the curve, falling either far ahead or well behind. I can't say that I've been putting much effort into this.

Shit.

As nice as it would be to start fresh, I still have some ends to tie up. Take care of business so to speak. A few things I'd rather not look back on and regret for not making an attempt at.

So now I've really got no choice in the matter. This time, it's not such a bad thing. I know there's an abundance of blessings that come from the worst of circumstances. That's no statement on the state of my life, but I'm definitely not in the best circumstances.

I've got work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home