Monday, July 28, 2003

All day I've been noticing how sore I am from working out on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Actually, I wouldn't say it was soreness, but tightness. I can't touch my back with my right hand. I thought I was going to get a cramp in my right calf. I think I even tweaked my back sleeping in a funny position. All I can really do is stretch my muscles out and keep from making quick movements. A nice massage would help. Of course, I would need somebody else for a massage. Ixnay on the massage. I think I'll take it a little easy the next few days.

After mass and choir practice, I checked out my future residence. It looks like a real good situation for me. Karen, one of the temporary roommates even stopped Joyce from doing her dishes. How I'd love to hear that even once a month. Two or three days of not cleaning the kitchen and already it's a disaster area. I don't look forward to the actual moving aspect of moving out. I wish things were easier and I could just keep living here in the living room at 2511 for 91 bucks a month (up from 80), but something this good doesn't last forever. I can even remember what it's like to have a clean apartment. Somewhere between my MCAT studying and moving, I want to throw a party, have a BBQ, and play a huge game of murderers... hopefully nothing falls through.

After chilling for a while, Leo, Joyce, Mel, GP, Alvin, Kristine, and I ate at Alertos. I drove a little more spiritedly because I was in the mood for some adrenaline, but ended up scraping the underside of the car a little. Not to fear though, because "it's the rental." I spent 4 bucks. That's 4 fish tacos. It was too bad because both Alvin and I had food waiting for us elsewhere, but I was getting tired of saving money. And eating healty food. Bring the large horchata and carne asada fries! Damn, that filled me up, and I split the fries with Alvin too. Back to Irvine, and we chilled again in the apartment for a while and then headed over to Quan, Elwin, and Charlie's place. They had steak waiting for us, but we couldn't stomach any. We watched the second half of Snatch and then played some Super Smash Brothers. They really kicked my ass the first time, so they gave me a handicap and I won the next two rounds. I sucked at that game for so long I wasn't used to winning. They lowered the handicap and things went normally again, with me placing 4th. Great. It was nice just hanging out though. A nice massage would put the finishing touches on a great night.

Ok. No massage tonight. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home