Sunday, July 13, 2003

Lazy days. Dreams make you lazy too because you want to sleep longer and figure out what the hell you're dreaming about. Today I dreamt about the beach. I went there with my roommates and later I showed my brother how long I could hold my breath. I think I hit two minutes under the waves until I woke up. I think I was actually holding my breath while I was sleeping. Strange. I had a dream before that one, but I don't remember it.

Highlights of my day:
working out
feeling the soreness trying to lift 4 potatoes.
cooking honey mustard chicken, scalloped potatoes, butter baked potatoes, and some broccoli
laughing about the sick sticks in Minority Report
looking at the kitchen nice and clean (it hasn't been in a week)

I actually have work tomorrow. I think it's only for 25 bucks though, with the AME church. I can't complain though. Gotta pay the bills somehow.
I need a job.
And a place to live next year.
And roommates.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home