Thursday, September 11, 2003

It's been damn near one whole month since I've moved in, and I just got my bed up today. That's just the mattress and the bunk frame. I still need to clean my bed sheets. At least I didn't have a busy summer...

I finally made an HSO planning meeting today, after missing the last three. Geez, three whole weeks? It was at Vanessa's place in Tustin. They have a real nice 3 bedroom house for only 1700. 1700!! The previous occupants even left a microwave, washer/dryer, and phatty ass side-by-side refrigerator there because they were too lazy to move them. Man, a side-by-side fridge would be friggin great here. Damn, I'd love to have a house right now. I really hate cranky neighbors. I was scared to go outside when I heard our downstairs neighbor. I didn't want her to make any comments about the noise. Crazy lady. For 3 hours we revised a one page letter and pondered a title to go with our HSO theme. It was fun "working" with those two.
- making sure the music isn't too "hip-hoppy" for Mel
- "abnormal" ankle bones
- going to Jack in the Box, then to Alberta's (closed) then Yoshi's (closed) and back to Jack, only to wait behind 5 cars that weren't there before
- flat feet on the table
- Morton's toe
- horchata to go
It's great when work doesn't feel like work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home