Tuesday, May 11, 2004

In between...

... is how I've been feeling lately. I'm not avoiding anyone, but I'm not trying to catch up with anyone either... still I find myself in a familiar spot of sorts, by myself... mostly in my thoughts. These are trying times... this is my time.

It was one of "those" days again. I bumped into Mark on campus. I love bumping into random people. It makes my world seem more like my world. I fixed my golf swing, thanks to Scott. I bumped into Brian at Sport's Chalet while we were getting golf wiffle balls. ZOT Turismo planning went pretty well, immediately followed by board meeting. I got a weird vibe towards the end, and I came out feeling really weary. Then after searching for coffee and snacks with April, I studied at Interfaith. Even though I read 100 pages, I'm still going to fail my midterm tomorrow (today). The sad part is I'm really interested in the class (Philippine radical traditions), yet it's the class I'm doing worst in. Classes like these make me appreciate school. I don't know how I stayed awake that long, but now I can only hope I don't oversleep in the morning. It'll take a small miracle though. Damn, I missed the T-Wolves 1 point win over the Kings. Damn. In overtime. Damn. T-Wolves all the way...

there are angels watching over me tonight...

Thank you Lord

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home