Tuesday, May 04, 2004

This heat is ridiculous. 98 degrees? What's going on? I can't function in this heat. What happened to that nice coastal weather?

It was one of those days. Last night we stayed out late for Rica's birthday surprise chilling (or warming) in her dorm. I didn't feel like staying up (it was already 2:45) to study for my stats midterm, so I decided to wake up early... but who was I kidding? I woke up at 10:30, only to fall asleep again and finally get out of bed (sweating like crazy) at 11:30. I've been having weird dreams lately too, this time having something to do with getting paid in cash for a job I did and not counting what my boss paid me before throwing it in some bag. Then I ended up losing the bag in my garage. Strange ass dream. I ended up acing (I hope) the easiest test I've ever had at UCI. Go stats! No study sheet, no calculator, no practice problems... nothing under my belt. I was outta there in ten minutes. I had to flip through the test a few times to make sure I was done. I couldn't quite believe it. Six questions, and 3 were multiple choice? Damn, I really lucked out this time.

It's a little disorienting being on campus at regular hours now that I'm going to class. I'm not used to seeing people around. I'm gonna miss it once this is over. I don't look forward to working much at all. Work was a breeze today though, and I even got out and hour and a half early. Sweet. The night was so warm that I rode my bike to campus for my meetings and didn't even put on a jacket or anything. I guess that's the only good part about this heat: the nights. Being indoors is another story though.

It seems like everything is pretty set until graduation. I don't feel like settling down yet though. There's still some time left. I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with it.

Why am I fighting myself over things? Always in conflict... I need a resolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home