Friday, November 26, 2004

Things are kind of strange back home. Once again, we stayed home all day. All of us. My sister was kind of cranky all day, my mom rested most of the day, my other sister kept to herself mostly, and my brother slept for 3 hours, and my dad watched a lot of television. The most interaction we had was me cutting my dad's hair (a strange experience) and some of us watching Trading Spaces take on American Chopper on the World Poker Tour. That left me in front of the computer most of the day. Of all the times to be so "whatever"... for lack of a better word... this shouldn't be the time for us. I woke up too late to go to Thanksgiving mass, and nobody wanted to say grace at lunch. Faith is a difficult issue with my family sometimes. I wish I could have snuck away and visited some people, maybe go to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter... but I feel like I have to be here, if only just to be here.

I'm still new at this.

But my blessings number as the stars... words fail me now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home