Saturday, December 09, 2006

let it rain

These are the days of our lives.

I paid my credit card late. Oh snap. $39 late fee. So I did what I had to. I called up my credit card company and asked them to waive it because I was such a great customer. They denied me. Man, that was a little humiliating. So I called again half an hour later. I gave a better excuse, and got my late charge waived, and 10 minutes later, qualified myself for 2 $15 cash rebates. $70 swing. Yuss. The second customer service rep was a whole lot more personable than the first guy.

There's a guy at the Costa Mesa post office that reminds me of my dad. But shorter. They speak almost the same, and act almost identical, and look a little alike. And despite waiting 15 minutes to get my package mailed off and neglecting to write any addresses on the box, he was really nice to me. It was like meeting my dad... if he wasn't my dad.

I work for some of the nicest people on earth. Seriously.

I'm going to be really sore for the next few weeks, but hey, it's all good. Something's gotta go.

Man I love rain. And driving. Driving in the rain. With some good music. Good.

There's something inherently wrong with the music industry. If capitalism wasn't so democratic, maybe a lot more great artists would be on the radio... instead of all the garbage. Yeah.

Good. Day. Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger kirsten said...

are you telling me you don't like Smack That by Akon?

c'mon.
he uses TAEBO in his rap.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home