Thursday, July 31, 2003

I finally got my financial aid business squared away, but there still might be some problems with verification and whatnot because I updated my information so late. I'm scared I might lose some grant or loan money for such a minor change. I hope that just take the changes and keep everything the same. Right after that I went to ARC and saw Jimmy, Mark, and Jen there. I even saw Leo as I was leaving, so I ran a lap with him. I thought he flaked on me, but he proved me wrong. Hehe.

We had our second PUSO board meeting at my place. After getting situated, we started right on (Filipino) time. It was nice talking in the living room on the couches with music in the background. Somehow, I managed to volunteer myself to finalize the logo for the year (I hope it turns out good). Luckily, Paint Shop Pro has a 60 day trial period. When we were through with official business we all convened on the lawn and made enough noise deciding where to eat that the leasing office lady who lives across the street came out and started mad dogging us. I guess she can't do much now that we're moving out soon. No more fear of being kicked out... it's nice.

We ended up picking Yoshinoyas. I love Costa Mesa. So many places to eat. We ate and chilled inside, talking about random awkward moments, the difference between girls and guys, and laughed at Melissa, who couldn't finish her spicy burrito. After that, we ended up outside in a circle in front of the entrance and just kept talking... underwear preferences, streaking, biceps, tray boarding... I know it's going to be a great year with PUSO board. I even got some free food. Sorry I couldn't chill Reg. There's still some time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home